Rissaya Subbing Updates

For those waiting for Rissaya, I have translated Episode 7-10 but alwaysmeena / kitkat has been busy with all the other projects ongoing, so do give her ample time to do the necessary checks. Episode 11 onwards is going to take a while because I lost the translated scripts of ep 11 and 12 when my phone crashed and I had to factory restart it last week.

Meanwhile I recommend you check out Likit Ruk The Crown Princess ( Nadech/Yaya) if you haven't done so. Pan Ta Gaan Ruk (Bank/Mookda) looks promising too though I haven't gotten to it. Cheers.

Comments

  1. thank you... i just tract down the watermark i seen in alwaysmeena dm and search it... im a little confuse at first since it was danseurella so i search for that... i failed, so i just check all recommended by google... glad i finally found you... currently watching his recent one with kat and i like it so much... thats why im checking his previous drama and found rissaya... will wait for the completion of your work before i start watching along side with Lilawadee Plerng ...looking forward to see thunwa's lakorn.. By the way, im kris gamboa. i cant edit the comment profile idk why..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where can i watch ep 7 of rissaya

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello
    Thanks for rissaya translation. Where can I find the rest of the drama with eng sub. from episode 8 and onward, I can't find any translation...please help me.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are episodes 10 and the rest out with subs? I can't find it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where can I find and watch for episode 11

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!
    Are you still subbing this lakorn?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts