Currently Watching - Jao Sao Jum Yorm

Periodically I'll recommend a few interesting airring lakorns if they pull me in enough to chase it every week. Recently it's Jao Sao Jum Yorm (Mik/Pooklook). This is your typical novel to lakorn with plenty of kisses. Love Pooklook in a modern drama and Mik is oozing hotness. Mik's acting has definitely improved a lot and he's well on his way to becoming a top actor. The pace of the storyline is fast, the chemistry sizzling and it's already trending on weibo amongst the Chinese netizens.

Comments

  1. where can i watch eng subbed episodes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can't watch them for free. Muse Fan Sub is working on this lakorn. You need to donate in order to watch their subbed episodes.

      Delete
    2. $1.00 NOT TOO MUCH... THEY'RE GREAT.

      Delete
  2. let me know if theres an eng subbed episode site

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muse facebook page..Only 2 episodes available at the moment

      Delete
  3. I like to read your posts very much. I'm grateful for lessons from the articles. I apply your advice on daily situations. I want to read more articles. Please upload more posts.
    bestemailwithlove bestemailwithlove

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts