Currently watching - Khun Mae Suam Roy

Evening lakorns aren't usually my choice as they're not frequently subbed unlike primetime ones for one. Nonetheless Khun Mae Suam Roy teaser caught my eyes and I found myself googling for it and getting stuck since the first episode till now (ep 7).

The lakorn airs on Channel 3 Mon-Fri and is currently subbed by nekonekomeow and BTS字幕组 (假冒小姐). Bua Nalinthip (previously Bua Wansiri) acts as twin sisters Siriya and Sirina. Ya is the mistress of Khun Pipope a wealthy businessman. When he died in an accident, his will indicated for Ya to move into the house with his son Khao Suay, and to marry his half-brother Athirat (Pop Thakoon) to protect Ya and Khao Suay against the person who has been trying to kill Ya. Na, Ya's younger sister, decided to live in the house pretending to disabled Ya, so as to find out who the bad guy is.

Thusfar I find it light-hearted, fast-paced, funny with a bit of suspense as I find myself wondering who is the person trying to harm Ya. Bua is doing a good job acting as distinctly different Ya/Na while Pop is plain drop dead charming as Thi. Bua and Pop have such great chemistry I find myself googling for more bts clips of them, but didn't find that many. By the end of this lakorn no doubt I'll be wishing they're a real couple (delusional lakorn fan here haha). Sadly though I'm not caring much for Ya's romance with young and handsome lawyer Krit (Judo). The lakorn is fun so far, but according to the snippets in the OSTs will torment Na and Thi as their love develops. Can't wait to see how the drama goes!

Comments

Popular Posts