Updates

Sorry that I've gone missing for a while as my laptop is spoilt (sigh). I have been reading the lovely comments both here and on alwaysmeena, and they have provided me with plenty of motivation. Thank you so much everyone for your patience and encouragement!

In case you aren't aware yet, Nang Ai has been subbed till episode 7 and released on alwaysmeena.wordpress.com with episode 8 coming soon! I'm ever glad to be working with kitkat who makes subbing so much easier for me, settling timing (thanks Blue Skies!), helping me check parts where I'm unsure with other subbers, embedding and uploading. Don't worry, I will not be dropping the drama and keep looking out for new episodes! I'll embed the videos here for easier watching when I get a new laptop.

Hopefully after finishing Nang Ai, I will be embarking on Rissaya 2016 (Thanwa and Tubtim), but that will probably be 3 months later at least. Do let me know your thoughts on that!

In the meantime while waiting for more Nang Ai, I personally recommend Leh Lub Salub Rarng (Nadech and Yaya) and Plerng Boon (Pong, Bella and Janie), both being subbed by SJDK Fansub. LLSR has airred 5 episodes so far while PB has airred 3. I've barely started PB but Janie is so nailing the evil manipulative brat role so that's for you if you like a melodrama. If you prefer completed lakorns, there's the Cupid series which I personally love part 1 with Boy and Toey and part 6 with Tono and Nicha. Cheers!

Comments

Popular Posts